Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much
- 900+ Employees
- 6 Manufacturing Units in India.
Welcome to a new and exciting world with Saddles India.
Saddles India is the one of the leading manufacturers of seat covers. It is based in India, with its headquarters at Bangalore. We have over 1000 employees worldwide and is known amongst the major brands for the quality of its products and the flexibility of its manufacturing process.
Trying to respond positively to the expectations of our customers is the cornerstone of the Saddles India Group. This ambition is transmitted by our employees as well as our partners and suppliers.
Saddles India is able to stimulate creativity and initiative among their employees more effectively than others. Beyond helping to trigger the impulse, Saddles India promote their employees to convert delegating ideas into commercial ventures. Most of the Saddles India employees have found success in fostering entrepreneurial activity . Building a culture of entrepreneurship often requires pulling and nudging a variety of other levers as well.
Personal growth is closely linked with company growth at Saddles India .That’s because the company empowers its employees to be ownership driven and ties individual goals to the broader organisational mission. The opportunities to learn are endless. Share new dynamic experiences with co-workers every day. At Saddles India you will embark on an adventurous journey to becoming your best possible self.
What we are looking for
We endeavour to hire people who have an enthusiasm to work, who are willing to learn and share their experiences. At Saddles India we want you to succeed, to push the boundaries and find your own answer.
Our employees share these values:
If you think that you embody the above mentioned qualities, Saddles India is the place to be.
- Saddles India has a very positive approach to training. At the interview stage for any position, dedicated and highly experienced trainers will assess potential employees.
- At the initial stage of training an individual's strengths are identified, ensuring that these fit within the scope of the role they may take up.
- Training is carried out on an on going basis. Employees are encouraged to increase their level of experience by moving to positions that require higher skill levels. Identifying and bringing out the best in people is the aim of Saddles India Training does not only apply to production positions. The health, safety and well being of all Saddles India employees are of the utmost importance.
- Every new employee is given a brief on Health and Safety, fire evacuation and manual handling procedures.
- There are many training courses offered including Team Leader, Kaizen, 5S, First Aid ,Fire and Safety etc.
If you wish to apply, fill our Application Form.